Senior Registered Nurses
Location: West Sussex
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Starting £32,004 pro-rata
Company: St. Wilfrid's Hospice
Senior Registered Nurses
Starting £32,004- £35,482 (contribution assessed salary range up to £35,482)
The pandemic has made many people think and talk differently about death and dying.
Are you keen to make a difference to complex palliative and end of life patients and their families both in their home and in our Inpatient Unit?
Do you have a passion to inspire others and are committed to leading teams to support the delivery of compassionate, person centred care? if so we want to talk to you!
St Wilfrid’s is an established and well supported hospice with 14 in-patient beds, a community service and Living Well Centre, education and bereavement services. We have vacancies for Senior Registered Nurses in our:
• Community Team
• Inpatient Unit (The Inpatient Unit has vacancies for Day or Night Senior Registered Nurses / Internal Rotation).
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Registered Nurse educated to degree or diploma level, demonstrating post registration experience in cancer, palliative care or similar such as care of the elderly.
In return we will offer you:
• A friendly, supportive, multi-professional team environment, working in partnership to fulfil the needs of our patients.
• An opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge via our Education department or external courses.
• A comprehensive benefits package that includes free on-site parking, discounted gym membership
• Holiday entitlement starting at 27 days per year, increasing to 33 days, plus bank holidays (pro rata).
• Continuation of NHS reckonable service, or the NHS Superannuation Scheme may also be recognised. A generous contributory pension scheme, life assurance.
See further details of the St Wilfrid's Employee Rewards scheme on our careers page.
We strive to continually lead with our values to develop individual potential in the workplace.
We welcome, recognise and encourage the valuable contribution that people from all backgrounds and experiences bring and are committed to promoting an environment that is inclusive and free from all forms of discrimination.
For queries, please contact Linda Field, Clinical Lead Inpatient Unit email@example.com , or by telephone 01243 775302
Nicki Hughes, Community Services Clinical Lead firstname.lastname@example.org , or by telephone 01243 775302.
Please send your completed Hospice application form and an up to date CV to: HRAdmin@stwh.co.uk Or St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Walton Lane, Bosham, West Sussex PO18 8QB // 01243