UK Registered Nurses
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Basic up to £19.20 per hour + overtime
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
UK Registered Nurse
Basic Up to £19.20/hour+ Overtime up to £23.10/hour
Cornerstone Healthcare Group has exciting permanent opportunities available for UK Registered Nurses.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Liaise with all members of the team and key stakeholders including family, friends, visiting professionals and commissioners to ensure holistic care of our residents.
• Assess, develop plans and implement plans of care for effective nursing care.
• Support senior nursing staff in providing direction, supervision and leadership of team members of the lodge/wing to include direct line management of senior carers
• Provide clinical leadership within the Lodge/Wing on a daily basis
What we are looking for:
We are looking for dynamic UK Registered nurses who are looking for new & exciting challenges. Experience in similar services/sector is an advantage but not required. A successful nurse for this role also has to be a good team player and able to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team. Experience working in a person-centred practice is a must.
What we offer:
Cornerstone Healthcare group offers a number of benefits to its employees such as:
• Get paid during your breaks
• Help with relocation fees, where applicable
• CPD fees for revalidation and your NMC registration fee (subject to conditions)
• All staff are vaccinated + regular COVID-19 testing
• Free on-site parking
• Specialise in mental health: Hands-on experience supporting residents who have a variety of complex neurodegenerative and mental health conditions, so no two days are the same.
• Bespoke, specialist training covering techniques such as positive behaviour management and non-abusive psychological and physical intervention
Who we are:
Cornerstone Healthcare provides specialist care for vulnerable people who present with challenging behaviours associated with complex neurodegenerative and mental health needs.
Residents who live in Cornerstone homes primarily have a neurological degenerative condition such as dementia with an underlying mental health condition which makes them inappropriate candidates for dementia care homes or residential care homes for the elderly.
Office Location: Unit 2, First Floor The Briars, Waterberry Drive Waterlooville PO7 7YH
Phone Number: 02394 005 879