Paediatric Health Care Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £11 - £22 per hour
Company: Health and Social Care Services (HASCs)
Health Care Assistant (HCA) - Worcester
Health and Social Care Services Limited (www.hascs.co.uk) is a fully nurse owned and led complex homecare provider. Working with adults and children in their own homes – we provide high quality care for clients with a wide range of conditions. We take pride in our care provision and take care of our staff
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Health Care Assistant to support our client with their day to day care and activities. Our client has complex seizures and requires support with her complex care including gastrostomy feeding and medication.
She enjoys interacting with all care givers and loves cuddles. Her favourite thing is to look at her own reflection in the mirror. Previous seizure experience required, training will also be provided.
* Please note that this vacancy is only open to female applicants due to the personal care required for a vulnerable adult as permitted under the Equality Act 2010 *
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Fridays.
Nights (22:00pm - 08:00am)
- Market leading rates of pay, from £11.00 per hour in the day, £12.50 per hour at night and on a Saturday, and £13.00 on a Sunday. £22.00 per hour on Bank Holidays. Sleeping nights will be paid at £9.00 per hour when asleep.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Pension scheme after qualifying period.
- Full training for the role.
- Nurse line manager to provide ongoing support.
- Opportunities for Career progression.
And we look for:
- Reliability and commitment.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English.
- Proof of your right to live and work in the UK,
- Experience of complex care.
This application is subject to a telephone interview.
This position subject to an enhanced criminal record check (DBS) and referencing.
For more information, contact HASCS on 02380177946.
Office Location: 16 Eaton Court Road, Colmworth Business Park St Neots, Cambridgeshire PE19 8ER
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com